- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 Tablespoons of honey
- 4 Tablespoons water
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Garlic clove crushed
- 1 Teaspoon chilli flakes
- 3 Meadowbrook farm chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 Asian Stir-Fry Asian bag Green Isle
- Mix the soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, honey, water and black pepper in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a preheated wok or deep-frying pan, add the garlic and chili flakes and gently fry for 1 minute. Add in the chicken and stir-fry over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the sauce mixture, continue to cook for a few minutes.
- Gently stir in 1 bag of Green Isle Asian Stir-Fry and let it cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Green Isle Cauliflower rice and garnish with fresh coriander