- 454g Meadowbrook Farm Steak Mince
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Mixed Herbs
- 4 Quickbury Burger Buns
- 4 Charleville Cheese Slices
- Chef Ketchup
- In a large bowl, mix the mince, diced onion, herbs and the egg.
- Divide the mixture into 4, lightly wet your hands. Roll the mixture into balls, then flatten with the palms of your hands.
- Put them on a plate, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge to firm up for at least 30 mins.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan until piping hot. Fry the burgers for 5 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through. Leave to rest on a plate so that all the juices can settle inside.
- To assemble the burgers, add ketchup the bottom burger bun, add the burger patty. Top with lettuce and cheese.
- Serve with some chips and corn on the cob and enjoy!