- Carnation Condensed Milk/Instant Tinned Caramel
- Goodall’s Vanilla Extract
- Avonmore Double Cream 500ml
- Cabdury Chocolate Shavings
- Kerrygold 120g Butter
- McVities 150g Digestive Biscuits
- First things first, you need to melt the butter and mix it with the crushed digestive biscuits.
- Using the biscuit mix, create a base in a 25cm spring form cake tin, then refrigerate until firm.
- Pour your instant tinned caramel on the base until you have a thick layer.
- Whip up some fresh cream with the double cream. I like to slightly over whip mine to create a thicker cream and add a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Slice up some bananas for decoration and pipe the cream in the remaining place in the tin.
- Garnish with more bananas, chocolate shavings and more toffee sauce.