– Clonakilty Black Pudding
– Baby Potatoes
– Olive Oil
– Costcutter Eggs
– Kerrygold Butter
1. Microwave the baby potatoes for five minutes.
2. Chop up the potatoes, season them with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil and
cook in the air fryer or oven for 20 minutes.
3. While the potatoes are cooking, add the onion and black pudding to a pan (I added
spinach but this is optional).
4. Once the potatoes are cooked, add them into your pan with the onion and black
5. Mix everything together in the pan.
6. Plate up & add a poached egg on top.