- Meadow Brook Farm Chicken Fillets 3 Pack
- 200g Homestead Penne Pasta
- Dolmio Creamy Tomato Sauce for Pasta Bake
- 1 Cup of Charleville Red Cheddar Grated Cheese
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- Handful of Baby Spinach to Garnish
- Preheating oven to 180°C (Conventional).
- Cook the Pasta
- Simply fry 500g of diced chicken breast in a pan until brown. Add the Peppers and fry until cooked.
- Combine cooked pasta, chicken, peppers, and Dolmio Creamy Tomato Sauce into a baking dish.
- Cover with 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with some Spinach on the side! ENJOY!