- Meadowbrook Farm Back Bacon Joint
- 2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Tsp English Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- Place the bacon in a saucepan, cover with cold water. Bring to the boil & then simmer for 30 minutes. Pre-heat the oven to 180c / gas mark 4.
- Transfer the bacon to a roasting dish. Remove all but a thin later of fat then score in a diamond pattern.
- Mix the spices, mustard & honey in a small bowl and brush it over the scored fat.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Leave to rest for 10 minutes before serving.