• 3 Orange Twirls Bars (129g)
• 200g Butter
• 200g Dark Chocolate
• Zest of 1 Orange
• 4 Large Eggs
• 350g Caster Sugar
• 100g Plain Flour
• 50g Cocoa Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line a 24 x 20cm brownie tin with baking parchment. Put the butter, dark chocolate and orange zest in a non-stick saucepan and very gently melt over a low heat, stirring every now and then. Leave to cool.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar together with an electric whisk until the mixture is pale, doubled in volume and leaves a ribbon trail when the whisk is lifted. Gently stir into the cooled chocolate mixture. Sift over the flour and cocoa, stir in, then add chopped orange twirl bars.
3. Pour into the lined tin and bake for 35-40 mins. Cool in the tin, then cut into squares.
4. Add some orange peel on top to garnish. Enjoy!