2 onions peeled and cut
Birds Eye 250g Frozen Garden Peas
2 large carrots peeled and cut into desired chunks
2 tbsps. olive oil
50 g Butter
400g Minced Beef
1 tbsps. Tomato puree
1 tbsps. Ketchup
2 tbsps. Worcestershire sauce – optional
Knorr 1 l beef Stock / Mealmaker Shepherds Pie
Potatoes 500g peeled and cut into smaller sizes (this helps them cook quicker)
Meadowbrook Farm Milk 120ml
1. First off start with Preheating your oven to 190 degrees
2. Sauté the onions and carrots with the olive oil and butter, until just starting to colour and soften a small bit.
3. Add the mince beef to the pan and cook until brown in colour.
4. Mix in your tomato puree, ketchup and optional if you have it the Worcestershire sauce.
5. Pour in the beef stock and leave it to simmer until the liquid has reduced.
6. Once this has happened add in the Birds Eye Garden Peas, then transfer to an oven-proof dish.
7. Cook the potatoes until soft, for that creamy potatoes add your milk and butter and give a good mash to make sure the potatoes are creamy.
8. Once you are happy with your potatoes spread them over the mince meat evenly.
9. Finally pop it into the preheated oven at 190°C and cook until the topping is golden brown.
10. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving. You can serve with a side salad or just on its own! A perfect dinner for after school!