• 3 Meadowbrook Farm Chicken Fillets
• 200g Glenisk Crème Fraiche
• 1 Punnet of Mushrooms
• 500ml Chicken Stock
• 3 Garlic Cloves
• 1 Onion
• Salt & Pepper
• Parsley to Garnish
1. Heat some oil in a pan, add chicken breasts and fry for 10 minutes, until browned on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Using the same pan, add more oil and chopped onion, fry for 3 minutes. Add crushed garlic, fry for 2 minutes. Add Mushrooms, fry for 5 minutes. Add a little stock to prevent them from sticking.
3. Return the chicken to the pan, stir in the stock. Bring it to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Stir in the crème fraiche and garnish with some parsley.
5. Serve with mashed potatoes.