- 600g Roma Penne Pasta
- 6 Denny Smoked Rashers
- 1 Pack of Cherry Tomatoes
- 200g Charleville Cheddar Cheese
- 150ml Cream
- 1 Tsp Garlic
- 1 Tsp Basil
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the tomatoes in a baking dish, add garlic, basil and olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Fry the rashers and chop into small pieces.
- Boil the pasta according to instructions on the pack.
- When the tomatoes are done, mash them with a fork, add the rashers, the cooked pasta and cream. Stir well.
- Top with grated cheese, and put back in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil and chilli flakes. Serve and enjoy!