180g Donegal Catch Prawns
2 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
6 Flatbreads or Small Soft Tortillas
1 Head of Baby Gem Lettuce, Shredded
4-6 Cherry Tomatoes, Quartered
½ Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
2 Tbsp Sour Cream
1. Defrost the prawns as per instructions on pack and drain on kitchen paper.
2. Put prawns in a bowl and add in the sweet chilli sauce.
3. Add the juice of half the lime to the sour cream and stir well.
4. Heat a pan over a medium heat and add the prawns. Cook briefly until the prawns are hot through and have a bit of colour.
5. Heat the flatbreads or tortillas and fill with the lettuce, tomatoes and red onion.
6. Top with the hot prawns, add a drizzle of sour cream and serve with the remaining lime cut in wedges.