- 6 Costcutter Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Meadowbrook Farm Milk
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Red Pepper, deseeded and sliced.
- 100g Charleville Cheese, grated
- Spring Onions, chopped for garnish
- Preheat the over to 180 degrees.
- Heat the oil in an oven proof skillet. Add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the red pepper strips and cook another 2 minutes.
- Turn off the hear and sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together. Pour over the peppers.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with sliced spring onion on top, serve and enjoy!
Top Tip – If you do not have an oven proof skillet, cook in a regular frying pan on the hob for 5 minutes then place under the grill for a further 5 minutes to cook the top.