- 4 Medium Griffins Potatoes
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 Costcutter Traditional Rashers
- 90ml Avonmore Sour Cream or Meadowbrook Farm Milk
- 100g Charleville Lighter Block Cheese
- Heat the oven to 220C. Put the potatoes on a baking tray. Prick all over with a fork and drizzle with a little oil. Cook potatoes in oven for 1 hr until golden and crispy. Remove from oven. Allow potatoes to cool for 15 mins.
- While potatoes are cooking, pop the Rashers on a frying pan and cook for 4-6 minutes until crispy Leave to cool, then transfer to a board and finely chop.
- Cut the slightly cooled potatoes in half and scoop the middle from the skin into a large bowl. Put the skins back on the baking tray, scooped side up.
- Mash the potato middle and sour cream or milk together using a masher. Add in the bacon, and half of the cheddar.
- Divide the potato mixture evenly between the potato skins. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar over each filled potato half. Return the potatoes to the oven for 20 mins until golden and bubbling.
- Remove from Oven and enjoy!