Low Calorie Prawn Cocktail is always a Christmas favourite but can be full high in calories when served with the infamous Marie rose sauce. This slightly tweaked recipe means you can still enjoy it without the guilt. It’s high in flavour and low in fat.
• 360g Donegal Catch Cooked and Peeled King Prawns
• 4 Baby Gem Lettuce Heads, Washed
• 6 Tbsp. Greek Yogurt
• 2 Tbsp. Tomato Puree
• 3 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
• 1/2 Avocado, Sliced
• 2 Tomatoes, Chopped
• 1/4 Tsp Paprika
• Salt & Pepper
1. Break up the lettuce into 4 cocktail glasses, add the tomato, and sliced avocado.
2. Lay the king prawns over the salad.
3. Mix the yogurt, tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together.
4. Gently pour the sauce over each glass, covering the prawns, add a dusting of paprika, then serve.