6 Multipack size Mars Bars or 4 Standard Size Mars Bars, chopped -75 g butter -3 tablespoons golden syrup -225 g Rice Krispies -200 g milk chocolate
1. Grease and line a 9×9 baking tin with baking parchment.
2. Melt the Mars Bars, butter and golden syrup together over a low heat in a large saucepan. The nougat in the Mars bar will take a while to melt down so keep stirring until you have a smooth, melted mixture.
3. Pour the rice crispies over the melted mixture and stir very well until all the rice crispies are coated.
4. Pour into the tin, smooth the top and pop in the fridge while you melt the chocolate for the topping.
5. Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave or in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Pour the melted chocolate all over the crispy cake.
6. Leave to set in the fridge for about an hour before cutting into slices.