- 315g Mars Bars (9 Pack)
- 250g Rice Krispies
- 1 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 150g Butter & 15g Extra
- 475g Dairy Milk Chocolate
- Melt the Mars Bars, butter and golden syrup in a saucepan over a medium heat and keep stirring until completely melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the Rice Krispies. Mix all together until they are completely covered in the mars mix.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or clingfilm & pour the mix into the dish. Smooth out the top.
- Melt the Dairy Milk Chocolate and extra bit of butter together until smooth. Pour over the Mars bar base, smooth out with the back of a spoon.
- Let it set overnight and then chop up into squares and enjoy!