- Meadowbrook Farm 10 meatballs
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 Tin of tomatoes
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp fresh basil
- Salt & Pepper
- 50g Charleville grated cheddar
- 200g cooked pasta
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Heat some oil in a saucepan, sauté the onion, red pepper and garlic. Cover and cook until soft.
- Add tin of tomatoes, sugar, salt & pepper. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes while cooking the meatballs.
- Place meatballs in an oven proof dish. Bake 20 minutes, then add sauce. Return to oven for 15 – 20 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through. Top with some fresh basil.
- Serve on a bed of pasta topped with grated cheese, enjoy!