- 50g Flahavan’s Oats
- 100ml Meadowbrook Farm Milk (You can also use soya/oat milk if you prefer)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 20g Irish Yogurt
- Choice of Fruit
- Drizzle of Boyne Valley Honey
- Put your Flavahan’s oats into a mason jar and pour in the Meadowbrook Farm Milk. Give the milk & oats a good mix together.
- Add the vanilla essence to the mix
- Make sure to cover the jar with a lid or clingfilm
- Pop the jar into the fridge and leave over night for the oats to absorb the milk.
- In the morning, place your yogurt on top of the oats and your choice of fruit.
- For the extra touch, drizzle some honey on top & enjoy!