• 1 Meadowbrook Farm Chicken Fillet
• 2 Costcutter Rashers
• 1/2 Roma Tinned Tomatoes
• 1 tsp Schwartz Chilli Flakes
• Pinch of Saxa Salt & Pepper
• 2 Cloves of Garlic
• 1 Small Onion
• 1 tbsp Castelli Parmesan cheese
• 100 g Roma Pasta
1. Heat some oil on a pan. Chop the chicken. Fry until cooked then set aside.
2. Finely chop the garlic and onion, fry in a pan with the chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
3. Chop the rashers into small pieces and add these to the pan, fry until cooked.
4. Cook the pasta according to instructions on pack.
5. Add the tinned tomatoes and bring the sauce the boil, then simmer for 5-7 minutes.
6. Add the chicken and parmesan cheese, stir well.
7. Serve the chicken and bacon Arrabiata on a bed of pasta. Enjoy!