180g Donegal Catch King Prawns
4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
Dash of Tabasco
1 Red Apple
50g Lambs lettuce
A Little Cayenne Pepper
Some Pea Shoots
1. Defrost the prawns as per instructions on pack and drain on kitchen paper.
2. In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and tabasco.
3. Finely dice half the red apple and repeat with the avocado keeping the remainder
for garnish. Fold gently into the sauce along with the prawns.
4. Divide the Lambs lettuce between the cocktail glasses.
5. Spoon the prawns onto the lettuce and add a dash of cayenne pepper on top.
6. Garnish with slices of avocado, red apple and pea shoots