• 2 Meadowbrook farm chicken breasts
• Saxa Salt & Pepper
• 3 Tbsp Sharwoods Medium Curry Powder
• 1 Onion
• 2 Cloves of Garlic
• 1 Chicken Stock Cube
• 100 ml Boiling Water
• 1 Red Pepper
• 1 Pouch of Uncle Bens Microwaveable Basmati Rice
• 200 g Glenisk Natural Bio Organic Yoghurt
1. Chop the chicken into small pieces and fry until lightly cooked.
2. Add the 1 tbsp of curry powder and a pinch of salt and pepper and stir until each piece of chicken is evenly coated, then take the chicken off the heat and transfer to a bowl.
3. Chop the onion and garlic finely and cook them in the pan for 2-3 minutes. Add 2 more tbsps of curry powder. Stir to coat the onions and garlic.
4. Dissolve the stock cube in the boiling water and add this to the pan.
5. Finely chop the red pepper and add it into the curry mixture.
6. When the mixture starts to simmer turn it down and add the chicken.
7. Cook on low for 10-15 minutes and make sure the chicken is cooked through. Take the curry off the heat and stir in the natural yoghurt.
8. Microwave the rice according to instructions on the pack.
9. Serve and Enjoy!