- 2 Packets of Costcutter sausages
- 1 Sheets of Galbert’s ready to roll puff pastry
- 1 onion
- 1 apple
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp Boyne Valley honey
- 1/2 an egg (beaten)
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Finely chop the onion, heat some oil in a pan, add the onion and sauté until softened. Add the honey and crushed garlic.
- Peel and core the apple, chop it into small pieces and add to frying pan.
- Squeeze the sausage meat out of the skin of the sausages and add it to the pan with a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix until the sausage is cooked. Take the mixture off the heat and allow to cool on a plate for 20-30 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 200C / 180C Fan / Gas 6.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet. Roll the stuffing mixture into a long sausage shape in the middle of the puff pastry. Fold one side of the pastry over the sausage mixture and brush the top of it with some of the beaten egg.
- Roll the other side of the pastry over and seal to make a tight roll.Cut into 6-12 pieces and place on parchment on an oven proof tray. Brush the sausages with the egg wash and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes
- After chilling bake for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven until golden brown and cooked through. Enjoy!
See more great recipe ideas over on Aedammair’s Instagram!