Our smoked salmon & brown bread recipe is a simple and delicious light Christmas snack. This recipe is easy to prepare. Perfect to serve when entertaining friends and family over the festive season.
- 8 Slices of McCambridge Wholewheat Bread
- 8 Slices William Carr Smoked Salmon
- 1 Tbs Fresh Dill
- 1 Lemon Slice
- Salt & Pepper
- Slice the McCambridge bread into squares. Place on a long serving plate.
- Layer some William Carr Smoked Salmon on each slice.
- Decorate with a few sprigs of Dill.
- Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze some lemon juice on top.