- 4 Chicken Breasts, Sliced
- 2 x 120g Blue Dragon Sweet & Sour Stir Fry Sauce Sachets
- 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil
- 2 Chopped Red Peppers
- 2 Chopped Yellow Peppers
- 2 Sliced Red Onions
- 100g Diced Pineapple
- 360g Rice
- Cook the rice according to instructions
- Heat the oil in the wok and add the chicken. Cook until tender, then remove and set aside.
- Add a touch more oil to the wok and add the peppers & onion and stir fry for 1 minute
- Add the pineapple chunks. Add 2-4 tablespoons of water to the pan and stir fry for a further minutes.
- Finally, add the Blue Dragon Sweet & Sour Stir Fry Sauce, and return the chicken to the pan. Toss until cooked through and coated.
- Serve immediately with rice.