• 16 Chicken Wings
• 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
• 8 Tbsp Soy Sauce
• 8 Tsp Sriracha Hot Sauce
• 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
• 4 Tsp Rice Vinegar
• 1 Can 7UP
• Combine olive oil, soy sauce, sriracha, garlic powder, rice vinegar and 7UP in a small bowl. Stir to completely combine.
• Place the chicken wings in a large bowl. Pour half of the marinade over the chicken wings. Make sure all the chicken wings are coated in the marinade. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
• Heat a frying pan. Cook the wings making sure they are all on the base of the pan. Cook for 5 minutes on the first side. Flip the wings over and cook for another 5 minutes.
• Reduce the heat, add the rest of the marinade. Cook for a further 20 minutes or until the mixture dries up, flipping every 5 minutes.
• Remove the chicken wings and place on a serving platter. Enjoy!