Terms & Conditions
Access to the Costcutter.ie Website is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions, notices and disclaimers as written on this webpage. Your use of and/ or access to, the site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions. Nothing in this website shall be deemed to be treated as advice.
We reserve the right to amend our Terms and Conditions and as you are deemed to be bound by the said Terms and Conditions, you should periodically refer to them in this document and elsewhere on the site. We will work with our various franchise owners to ensure the site is kept up to date.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Intellectual Property Rights
All information, text, material, graphics and advertisements on the website (“content”) are copyright of Costcutter.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this content in any way except as expressly provided for on the site or expressly authorised by Costcutter.
In these Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website or any digital channel. By displaying Your Content, you grant Costcutter Ireland a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Costcutter reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
Competitions on site and other forms
When Costcutter runs any competition please read the individual competition terms and conditions apply.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Costcutter, nor any of its franchise holders, officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Costcutter, including its franchise holders, officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Costcutter does not exert control over users of the site (including individuals referred to on the site as guests) and is not liable for their opinions or their behaviour including any information and / advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Costcutter from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Costcutter is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms and conditions on a regular basis.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Costcutter and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a Court of Law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Agreement which will continue in full force and effect. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The voucher can only be redeemed at a Costcutter store
- The value of the voucher is €10
- Acceptance of the voucher is deemed to be full and unconditional acceptance by the accepter of the terms and conditions of the promotion
- Only one voucher per person.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per person
- Voucher is non-transferable
- No cash alternative voucher will be provided, however Costcutter reserves the right to replicate any voucher with an alternative one of equal value
- Neither Costcutter nor any of its associated companies shall be liable to any entrant for any cancellation or delay affecting the promotion and the promoter does not accept liability for any loss or damage incurred or responsible for any claim as a result of acceptance
- Voucher is valid for 5 years form the date of receipt
- Voucher is not for re-sale
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer
- Voucher is void if altered or obtained fraudulently
- Voucher is invalid if defaced in any way
- Voucher is not valid for petrol, tobacco products, phone credit, alcohol, lotto products, gift products, gift cards and medicines
- Specified €10 amount must be used in a single transaction
- No change given
- This voucher is and shall remain at all times the property of Costcutter
Below are a list of Terms & Conditions of Costcutter Competitions. Please note, some specific competitions will have specific terms & conditions, which can be found here
- All entrants to Costcutter competitions on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter are subject to acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or older excluding employees of Costcutter Ireland, and any brand in association with Costcutter competitions.
- To enter, please follow the steps listed in the competition description. All steps must be completed in order for your entry to be counted.
- The Costcutter competition will run for 7 days.
- In order to redeem your prize, Costcutter Ireland may need your name, address and contact details. Your details may be used by Costcutter Ireland to send to a 3rd party supplier or marketing agency who may be sending out the prize. Once all parties are satisfied that you have received your prize, your contact details will be removed from all databases.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 24 hours to winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to page owners of this promotion and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
- Only one prize available and delivery is to one address in the Republic of Ireland only. There is no cash alternative.
- Please note winners will be contacted by the official Costcutter pages only. We will never contact winners from an alternative page and will never request bank details. Please we mindful of scams and fake accounts. We do not accept responsibility for the actions of these pages.
- Prize will be sent out up to 6 weeks after winner is announced. In the case that government restrictions are in place when winners are announced please allow additional time.
- Please note that we reserve the right to vary the prize in the event of circumstances beyond our control.