Terms & Conditions
Kinder Cards Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Competition entry is strictly over 18’s
2. The promoter is Costcutter Ireland
3. Costcutter Ireland is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management. Prizes will be fulfilled by Ferrero UK Ltd.
4. The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or older excluding employees of Costcutter Ireland, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
5. No purchase is necessary; however a valid Instagram or Facebook account and access to the internet are required. If you do not have an Instagram or Facebook account, you will need to create one in order to participate. Please see www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com for more details. All entries will be subject to the Terms of Service for Instagram and Facebook which are available online at www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com.
6. Entry to the competition is free.
7. The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Instagram or Facebook account used.
8. To enter: Follow Kinder and Costcutter Ireland, like and share the post, and tag two friends in the comments. Only the likes, shares, and comments left under the competition post will be accepted as an entry. Comments left under the competition Terms & Conditions note will not be accepted as an entry.
9. The winner will be determined at random from all correct entries on Facebook and Instagram.
10. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of prizes. The prize will consist of one Kinder Card pack for each winner. The Kinder Card pack contains 4 Kinder Cards multipacks with three winners being picked. One prize pack is available for each winner.
11. Fulfilment proposal: Costcutter Ireland will select & contact winner. Costcutter Ireland will share winner details including postal addresses & Eircode with Ferrero UK Ltd with for fulfilment.
12. Prizes may take up to 28 working days to arrive.
14. The Costcutter Ireland competition will begin on 23/09/2021 and will close at 23.59pm on the 30/09/2021. No Exceptions
15. Winners will be chosen on the 30/09/2021 and selected at random and contacted before the 1st October 2021. Costcutter Ireland will contact the winner via Facebook or Instagram direct message.
16. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 24 hours to winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
17. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion without any further consent or payment.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to page owners of this promotion and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
19. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Access to the Costcutter.ie Website is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions, notices and disclaimers as written on this webpage. Your use of and/ or access to, the site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions. Nothing in this website shall be deemed to be treated as advice.
We reserve the right to amend our Terms and Conditions and as you are deemed to be bound by the said Terms and Conditions, you should periodically refer to them in this document and elsewhere on the site. We will work with our various franchise owners to ensure the site is kept up to date.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Intellectual Property Rights
All information, text, material, graphics and advertisements on the website (“content”) are copyright of Costcutter.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this content in any way except as expressly provided for on the site or expressly authorised by Costcutter.
In these Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website or any digital channel. By displaying Your Content, you grant Costcutter Ireland a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Costcutter reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
Competitions on site and other forms
When Costcutter runs any competition please read the individual competition terms and conditions apply.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Costcutter, nor any of its franchise holders, officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Costcutter, including its franchise holders, officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Costcutter does not exert control over users of the site (including individuals referred to on the site as guests) and is not liable for their opinions or their behaviour including any information and / advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Costcutter from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Costcutter is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms and conditions on a regular basis.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Costcutter and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a Court of Law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Agreement which will continue in full force and effect. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.