- 450g Meadowbrook Farm Diced Beef
- 250g Kennedys Carrots & Parsnips
- 3 Griffins Washed Irish Roosters
- 1 Knorr Country Stew Meal maker
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 570ml Water
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, fry the chopped onion until golden.
- Add the beef, cook until browned.
- In a jug, mix the contents of the Knorr Mealmaker Country Stew sachet with the water and add to the pan. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
- Add the carrots and potatoes.
- Cover and simmer very gently, stirring occasionally for 1½ -2 hours or until the beef is tender.
- Serve and Enjoy!