3 Tsp Caster Sugar
4 Slices of Bread
Maple Syrup & Icing Sugar
- Lightly whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add the milk and caster sugar, mix well.
- Melt some butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Dip the bread in the egg mixture.
- Cook the bread in the pan for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Repeat for all slices.
- Transfer the bread to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Wipe the pan clean, heat some oil. Cook the rashers according to instructions or until crispy on both sides.
- Serve the French toast, top with the bacon. Drizzle some maple syrup on top and a dusting of icing sugar.