- 2 Eggs
- 120ml Whole Milk
- 3 Tsp Caster Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 Slices of Bread
- 4 Rashers
- Maple Syrup
- Icing Sugar
- Whisk the eggs, milk and sugar in a bowl.
- Dip the slices of bread in the egg mix, covering each side.
- Heat some oil and butter in a pan on a medium heat. Carefully lift the soaked bread and add it to the frying pan. Fry for 3 mins on each side, until golden and crisp. Repeat for remaining slices. Place them in the oven on a low heat to keep them warm.
- Wipe the pan clean, heat some more oil. Cook the rashers according to instructions on pack.
- Remove the toast from the oven, top with the cooked rashers. Drizzle some maple syrup over it and add a dusting of icing sugar on top.
- Serve and enjoy!