This Tuesday the 16th, use our simple recipe below to create light & fluffy pancakes the whole family can enjoy!
110g Odlums Plain Flour
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Sugar
- Sift the flour, salt & sugar into a large bowl, make a well in the middle.
- In a jug, whisk the eggs and add the milk.
- Pour a little of the egg & milk mixture into the well and stir.
- Gradually add the rest of the egg & milk mixture to the bowl and stir until smooth.
- Heat some oil in a pan, add enough mixture to cover the base of the pan.
- Leave to cook for 1 minute, then flip.
- Cook the other side, continue until all the mixture is used.
- Spread a dollop of nutella on each pancake, add strawberries, fold & serve!