- Brennan’s Batch bread 3 slices
- 4 slices smoked rashers
- 4 slices white cheddar
- Fresh cos lettuce
- Red onion
- 1 Templetauhy chicken breast (pan fried)
- Real mayonnaise
- 100g butter
- 1 tbls veg oil
- Rosemary (2 sprigs)
- 2 cloves garlic (skin on just crushed)
- Start by adding in a small amount of butter to a pan and toasting the 3 slices of bread back-to-back on low heat until crispy and golden. This is the best way to toast bread trust me!
- Fry off the bacon with tin foil covering the top on a low to medium heat until the bacon is crispy, this is how you get really crispy bacon!
- Fry the chicken in a frying pan both sides until golden brown, then add in the butter, rosemary and garlic. Baste the chicken for 3 minutes and finish cooking it in a pre-heated oven @170C for 5-6 mins
- Slice the chicken thinly and build your triple decker sandwich the way you like!