- 2 Templetuohy Peppered Striploin Steaks
- 50g Butter
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Take steaks out of the fridge and allow them to get to room temperature before cooking.
- Heat a pan over a high heat, add oil.
- Cook the steaks for 1 minute on each side. Continue cooking and flipping for 4 minutes.
- Add butter & garlic to the pan.
- Spoon the melted butter over the steak. Flip and repeat
- Cook for six additional minutes for a rare steak, 8 additional minutes for a medium-rare, 9-10 minutes for medium, 11 minutes for medium-well, or 13 minutes for well done.
- Transfer to a plate, cover in foil and leave sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with roast potatoes, your choice of vegetables and a big glass of red wine.