- 800g Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Onion
- 2 Red Peppers
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Vegetable Stock
- Prepare all ingredients by slicing up the onion, peppers, potatoes, garlic and tomatoes
- Over a high heat, in a pot heat up the oil. Start with sautéing the onion for 1 to 2 minutes and keep stirring to avoid burning.
- Next add in the garlic and sauté it off with the onions for another 2 minutes. Pop the red peppers in and keep mixing making sure nothing it is burning. Add the potatoes, tomatoes, salt and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add the Knorr stock cube to 1 litre of water and give it a good mix. Pour into the vegetables and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 15 minutes, until the potatoes are soft and the vegetable too.
- Take off the heat and blitz together until you get a creamy soup, blend to the desired consistency.
- Serve while hot with a slice of McCambridge Whole wheat Bread.
- Perfect lunch time warmer during a day of training